All books, opinions, psychic readings, performances, commentaries, everything by or associated with Grace Divine is for fun and entertainment purposes only.
You agree to abide by the agreement here should you read, hear, engage Grace Divine by any outlet.
APPLICABLE TO ALL WORDS AND ACTIONS, RADIO-PODCASTS-YOUTUBE-VIDEOS-WEBSITE-WRITING-BOOKS-SOCIAL MEDIA-EVERYTHING-ETC
Grace Divine, does NO take responsibility for and does NOT endorse the opinions, statements, choices, actions made by other people, anyone else in the world including guests, invitees, co-hosts, radio station owners, chat room contributors, reviewers, forum posts, advertisers, other radio show hosts, everyone and any one in the world and anywhere as it regards the radio show Grace Divine Opinions, and anything related to Grace Divine podcasts, videos, youtube, broadcasts, writing, website, everything, etc.
Grace Divine does not endorse anything as the fact or truth.
Grace Divine does NOT intend to libel, defame, discriminate against, make hate, or annoy anyone.
The content of of everything -see above- related to Grace Divine is intended for general information purposes only. It is NOT designed to provide listeners with specific and personal, medical, financial, legal, counseling, professional service or any advice. The programs are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individuals with health problems should always consult their health care provider for professional medical advice, medications or treatments.
Grace Divine is NOT a Non-profit 503C. Please note that any donations to her can not be used as against taxes or be written off.
Grace Divine also does NOT promote anyone's individual practice -of any kind-, programs, agendas, particular actions, ideas, treatments, health or legal or business programs, workers, providers, legal, hospitals, business, career, name, accuracy, statements, business or centers of any kind.
The views expressed by Grace Divine or her co-hosts and guests are their own and shall not be construed in any way as advice from Grace Divine.
Grace Divine makes no recommendations or endorsements for radio show programs, services, or products mentioned on-air, on our web or anyone else.
Viewers/readers/Everyone partaking of this information agree to seek professional advice or care for any problem they may have.
Grace Divine does NOT accept responsibility and or liability, explicit or implied, for anyone elses words or actions as related to any medium and product related in any way with Grace Divine.
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES WARRANTEES INSURANCE assurances as related to everything associated with Grace Divine. Reader, listerner, Viewer be ware.
All end users or readers/viewers accept terms as expressed here. They agree to read the terms carefully. Otherwise, if they do not accept these terms, they agree not to use any media associated with Grace Divine.
You agree and understand that Grace Divine, GraceDivine.com and all media and other associated with Grace Divine is provided "As Is" and that Grace Divine assumes no responsibility for any of it including timeliness, deletion, personal settings or downloadable files, everyhthing.
Proprietary Rights, Trademarks & Copyright
User Conduct, Email, Download Policy
All content as related to Grace Divine in any way whether publically posted or privately transmitted are the entire responsibility of the person whom posts or privately transmits and you are entirely and solely responsibile for any or all consequences that arise from any and all posting or private transmission.
Users may not post any material on this Site (including Chat Room, ClubHouse or Downloads) that reveal trade secrets; is copywrited material unless you are the copyright holder or intellectual property right infringements or defamatory, indecent, obscene, harrassing, abusive, hateful, negative, a sexually explicit image or statement, advertisements, business solicitations, unlawful, racially or ethnically objectionable that is considered by the Site, in its sole judgment, to be obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or harmful to another user or any other person or entity; of advertisements or solicitations of business; any incomplete, false, fraudulent or inaccurate biographical information or general information which is not your own information, or impersonate another person; or post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
Grace Divine does not regularly review, screen or monitor the Site, and as such, Grace Divine assumes no responsibility, obligation or duty to do so.
Grace Divine is not liable or responsible to any user for performance or nonperformance or use of such material. You also grant Grace Divine a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, modify, adapt, publish, reproduce, copy, distribute, retransmit, translate, create derivative works from, communicate to the public, publicly perform or display such content (in whole or in part), and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for so long as any rights exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license set forth in this agreement. You also permit any other user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for such user's personal use only.
All emails sent to us should be from an email account registered in that person's name. We will use your email address and the content of any email for administrative, legal, and correspondence purposes and to send you information that you may request. Grace Divine assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure, and all non-personal content you provide to the Site by email (such as feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas, etc.) shall be deemed to be non confidential. You understand and agree that we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such content without restriction. In addition, you understand and agree that the submission of such information shall in no way prevent or limit the Grace Divine's use of similar products, services, plans and ideas for any purpose.
Advertising and Links Policy
This site provides content from our Advertisers and you understand and agree that such content is not an endorsement by Grace Divine of the Advertiser's products or services, business practices, or messages. Any and all communications between the Advertiser and the user are solely between them and in no way or form constitutes a liability or any responsibility, in any way for Grace Divine. You further agree that the Site is not responsible for fulfilling any terms, conditions, promises, representations and warranties made by Advertisers or other third parties, including but not limit to in the context of any agreements between users, or the purchase of goods and services offered by Advertisers or other third parties.
Links provided on Grace Divine are provided as a convenience for the user and you agree that if you use these links you do so at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that such links is not an endorsement or representation by Grace Divine of the Advertiser's products or services, business practices, or messages. Any and all communications between the Advertiser and the user are solely between them and in no way or form, constitutes a liability or any responsibility, in any way, at any time, for Grace Divine. We do not endorse, verify, make any representations, or take responsibility for the content, truthfulness, accuracy, quality or completeness of the content or activities conducted on such websites. You further agree and consent that Grace Divine and its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and operational service providers will not, under any circumstances, be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on the content, advertising or business practices of linked third party sites. If you decide to access and use linked third party websites, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you do so voluntarily and at your own risk.
Indemnification, Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Grace Divine, Grace Divine, its owners, employees, hosts, advertisers, sponsors, successors, assignees, service providers, representatives and agents from any and all claims, including inaccuracy, reliability, timeliness, of the material or the Site itself. You agree that you access the site at your own risk and that the site has the right to make changes at any time.
In no event will Grace Divine assume or have any responsibility for any or all claims, damages, losses, resulting from the use of this Site whether it is based on contract, warranty or tort.
You understand and agree that any material that Grace Divine makes no warranty that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Grace Divine is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that reults from any or all downloads of such material or data. Grace Divine makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased, obtained or any transactions made or entered into through Grace Divine.
This Site does not warrant that its operation will be error-free or that any or all of its equipment are free of computer viruses. Site use is at your discretion and your own risk. The site and material is provided on a "AS IS" basis. The aggregate liability for Grace Divine or Grace Divine from any or all claims arising from use or inability of use of this site is $0 or outmost $1.00 USD is applicable and if its been legally proven.
Termination and General Information
This Site at its sole discretion can delete, change or modify any USER postings, block access to this site, without notice or liability from or to the user. This Agreement is governed by the Laws of the State of California. Jurisdiction for any claims shall lie exclusively in California and be done by and under the rules and regulations of the American Arbitration Association at Los Angeles, California.
As a user of this Site, the following actions are also prohibited: 1) Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account in which the user is not authorized to access. 2) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the Site without proper authorization. 3) Forging any headers or otherwise manipulation of Site identifiers in order to disguise the origin of transmission through the Site. 4) Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing," or "crashing" the Site or the server of any user. 5) Harvesting email addresses off this Site through an automated process. 6) Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site's features or activities, interfering with or manipulating in any manner the entry or registration process for contests, sweepstakes, surveys, opinion polls, chat rooms, message or bulletin boards, or any other interactive features and activities on this Site. 7) Falsifying identification or impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Site or Station official, chat room or public forum leader, host, or guide, when accessing or participating in such features and activities. 8) Setting up fake sites or other dummy sites that appear to be the Site or mirroring the Site's contents.
By choosing to access the Site from any location other than the United States, you do so at your own risk and initiative and accept full responsibility for compliance with all applicable local laws of that jurisdiction. Grace Divine makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
Fair Use Notice: The material on this site is provided for educational and informational purposes. It may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of scientific, environmental, economic, social justice and human rights issues etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have an interest in using the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. The information on this site does NOT, constitute legal or technical advice.
Copyrighted Material: All materials on this site are copyrighted by the owner or used under the “Fair Use Act” for informational purposes. You are forbidden to copy anything from this site without permission of the owner unless otherwise stated on the page. You are forbidden to copy or download any files from this site to your computer.
Product Disclaimer: This site does not endorse any products that are advertised on it with the exception of our own products. It is up to you to check out any product and verify it’s history and validly.
You acknowledge that Grace Divine is an artist who reviews events in her life. As such, my art, paintings, photography, writing, books, this website and my work relate to expression and reflect my first amendment and all All Constitutional Law artistic expression speech.
Grace Divine reviews expresses and writes her life experiences for a number of reasons including but not limited to: 1. diary, life, experiences, reviews; 2. For religious expression; 3. To educate and inform the public.; 4. other related to Constitutional rights human rights etc.
All of the art, writing and reviews here reflect my personal opinions.
All photography including that photoshopped reflects, individually and as a whole in the context of its existence, the artist's opinions feelings and ideas about the subject.
REVIEWS are created for benefit of the public.
A review book, labeled as such, is created and constitutes a review of my personal experience and it's solely comprised of my personal opinions, commentary ideas and artistic endeavour. It commemorates my personal experience at multiple levels including but not limited to:
1. As a member of the public, this review commemorates my personal experience as against claims made by any party. As such this book and photos comprise a freedom of expression exercise and constitute news reporting of importance to the public. And as such, this review may be compared to an untold number of other reviews gives by other parties some of which include photographs of their experience.;
2. As an artist, this book and photographs comprise my desire to journal my life experiences. I consider the books in this series as pages of my diary. I believe I have a right to personal expression, as this is identified, and to communicate that to others who might be interested.;
3. As an intuitive artist believer in God's creative energy, and everything that entails, my work also constitutes a freedom of religious expression as I am trying to understand the nature of God. I believe God exists in the light! And I use my writing and photography in this quest for purposes of understanding and capturing these images of God as messages. I am trying to use the camera to capture images that human beings can't see with the naked eye. And I believe that some of these images relate to the existence of other dimensional energies, including intelligent and/or conscious energy, some of which is certainly spiritual energies of a divine nature. I believe that these energies are mostly not picked up by the human eye, but that they may be picked up by the camera. I also use the camera to verify my personal sensitivities to these energies. And for these reasons, the camera is necessary.
-Also, about the creation of these creative artistic photoshopped images, it is my quest, as an artist, to teach myself to see the world beyond a 1% of the electro-magnetic light spectrum visible to the human eye. Or at least, to be able to imagine it. These images reflect that. The photoshopped images are so changed from the original image that they have been intentionally transformed to reflect my feelings, my emotions, my experience... The original subject of the photography therefore becomes secondary to my experience and what I wish to communicate the public in order to educate them about my ideas. And please, keep in mind that the transformation of the images goes further as it involves the entire process, the learning of claims, the process of choice of locations, the series of books, the writings, the memories as they impact the photography, the photoshopping process, etc... The entire process in whole and in part converts each image into a communication from my mind, my personal experience, to the mind of the viewer and the public at large.;
4. As an artist, I am also trying to capture time. And I am trying to capture time as against different settings in a panoply of MY PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES. I go to places that interest me or attract me. Places are that unique. I go there because I feel compelled to go there and because I believe there are special kinds of energy there based on the nature of the organization and claims that were made about it. And basically, this review book is about MY LIFE and is part of a series. And as it regards time in my photography, I believe that time is not just a measure of the passing clock, but that it is a form of consciousness. As an artist, I am curious about it. And I wish to understand it and I express that in my art. There is much more to this...;
5. This work is for purposes of education, review, criticism, commentary, informing the public, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, research, speech expressions, religious expressions and the like. All images and writings here are made with the utmost respect for all. This book does NOT intend to infringe on anyone's copyrights, trademarks or other and as such, it intents to abide by all laws and to protect everyone's rights.
6. Also, this work represents an exercise of FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, and other including freedom of the press under the US Constitution, 1st Amendment and other civil and human rights.
7. As such, this work expresses solely my personal opinions, artistic work, spiritual and religious beliefs, etc. Nothing herein about others is stated as fact or intended as such.
8. In addition, the artist is not in any way associated to & was not hired by any party mentioned or pictured herein.
9. About the images, everything was photographed from public places or spaces made available to the public where photography was allowed. Please note, great care has been taken to blurr or remove names, symbols, etc, which may be potentially copyrighted or trademarked. We have done this to protect others. Unfortunately, the potential for copyright and trademark ownership is ominous. Should there be a mistake by the inclusion of something which is copyrighted or trademarked WE WILL REMOVE IT. Please inform us. Please write to us with the page and book in question. PLEASE PUT YOUR REQUEST IN WRITING AND MAIL IT TO: Grace Divine, P.O. Box 9455, Newport Beach, California, 92658.
10. Also, should anyone feel their rights are being violated in any way whatsover, please write to us at the same address: Grace Divine, P.O. Box 9455, Newport Beach, California, 92658. Our primary aim is to protect yours and ours CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! Should anything infringe on anyone's rights, we will remove it. 11. Please note that nothing in this publication is meant to be construed as professional advice of any kind including legal, medical or otherwise.
12. In addition, the books and art photography in this series are being offered for FREE. Careful steps have been taken not to commercialize these. I, the artist, am merely trying to express myself, commemorate my life in the ways delineated and others and to provide a useful review to the public of my personal experience.
13. There is much more about my art and writing and the constitutional rights I am exercises by doing this.
14. Lastly, I am tremendously grateful to the many organizations that have allowed me access to enter and to photograph and to review! For any questions, please contact us. Thank you.
ALL BOOKS BY GRACE DIVINE: This book publication constitutes and is for purposes of education, review, criticism, commentary, informing the public, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, research, speech expressions, religious expressions and the like. All images and writings here are made with the utmost respect for all. This book does NOT intend to infringe on anyone's copyrights, trademarks or other and as such, it intents to abide by all laws and to protect everyone's rights. Also, this publication represents an exercise of FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, and other including freedom of the press under the US Constitution, 1st Amendment and other rights. This book expresses solely the author's personal opinions, artistic work, spiritual and religious beliefs, etc. Nothing herein about others is stated as fact or intended as such. In addition, the author is not in any way associated to & was not hired by any party mentioned or pictured herein. About the images, everything was photographed from public places and names, including potentially copyrighted or trademarked information, have been intentionally blurred to protect others. Should there be a mistake by the inclusion of something which is copyrighted or trademarked, or should anyone feel their rights are being violated in some way, we will remove it as long as the removal does not infringe on others Constitutional rights. Please note that nothing in this publication is meant to be construed as advice of any kind including professional, legal, medical or otherwise. For any questions, please contact us at www.GraceDivine.com. Thank you.
Thank you Copyright© 2002 - 2015 Grace Divine. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce for commercial purposes any material on this site without prior written permission from Grace Divine.